Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Out With The Old.

In the past pictures used to be taken with cameras that used a plasticoid type film. The film was exposed in the camera and then taken to a facility and the film processed into a picture. Strange! It is a lot easier with digital photography.

I had a box full of old 35MM cameras, lenses and accessories that I had not used since I converted over to digital photography. So, I put up an add on Craigslist and was suprised to have a lot of interest in buying this old equipment. Several lenses and a few accesories were sold today to a photography student. Cool, money in my pocket! And less clutter in the house! What does not get sold will probably be donated.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quiet a collection. Good that you could find buyer(s) for them.