Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here We Go Again!

The snow has hit again Sunday afternoon. It started snowing about 3:30 and by 10:30, 6 inches had accumulated on the back deck. It was still snowing really hard. It was suppose to snow about 3 inches and then start raining, but nothing yet. I wanted to get a picture before it starts raining if it does.

Tomorrow will be my first "official" day of retirement and I won't care if I can get the car out of the driveway or not and definatly won't have to make an effort to get to work. HA! I have lots of business to take care of here at home this week.

I do need to get the boat to Des Moines for a race on Saturday. Normally I take it down on Friday for the race on Saturday, but Friday is the Shipyard Commander's retirement ceremony and I am taking my parents, sister and brother in law. So, I will probably take the boat down on Thursday, ride the bicycle home and get a ride down with one of my crew on saturday.

3 comments:

Paige and Dave said...

So how did the race day go, fair winds I hope; the retirement ceremony was good too.

Scott said...

How'd the race go?

Dan said...

Patience, I was just getting ready to write about the race. You know how busy us retirees are!