Wednesday, April 8, 2009

New Motorcycle

Today, I bought the Buell Ulysses XB12X motorcycle. I had been thinking about this for a long time and it was on my list as one of my retirement presents. Well, now I have it. I think yesterdays ride on the old Honda pushed me over the edge. Anyone want to buy a old Honda CB450T? High miles, but looks good and runs OK.

This motorcycle is a lot differant than any other motorcycle that I have ever owned or ridden. It will probably take some getting used to. Especially not to speed. It has plenty of power and it is really easy to accelarate past the posted speed limit.

Dan C's daughter took my money and processed all the paperwork. But of course Randy C found out about it on stalker.com before I even got home! Hopefully I won't have to go get my old job back to pay for it. Although I know my coworkers want me to come back to work! NOT!

I will probably go for a ride tonight(Duh!) before the rains come.

Also, since Buell is owned by Harley Davidson(and the Buell owners group has dibanded), I now have a free first year membership in HOG(Harley Owners Group)! Wahoo!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Appears it will take you just about anywhere you want to go.

Scott said...

Nice choice Dan.

Paige and Dave said...

From one HOG member to another, welcome aboard!
Dave

gerrycammy said...

Not nearly as cool as your boat.