Sunday, March 15, 2009

Well, it IS still Winter!

This morning when I left the house at 0800 to go to church, it had been snowing for about a half hour. Big, sloppy, wet flakes.


By the time I got home at 1200, the snow had stopped but there was an accumulation of about three inches.


I personally think that this is neat. Unfortunatly, it can be a hardship for some. The wind has built and the rain has started. This accumulation should be gone shortly. It was never that cold anyway. It was about 35 degrees F when I left the house. This has been forecast for several days.
I hope my "live aboard " retiree friends in AZ can appreciate this and get their "dinghys" out for a long ride.
Today will be a good day to work on some projects in my shop, especially since there is no NASCAR racing today.


1 comment:

doug said...

Dan-san,
I can see by your new profile photo, you must have done A LOT of work on the Great White.